Behind the scenes
Camera/equipment explanation
The equipment that was used for the music video, was a camera and I tripod. The reason why I used the tripod at times during the vide, was to stabilise the camera at certain heights, as for one of the scenes it required both me and Chris, so the tripod was useful enough to capture a scene with me and Chris. However, next time I would use a different tripod as the one I used was more for taking Photographs.
The camera has a built in mic and movie mode, meaning I could use the camera to capture photos and record. Not only does this save me from carrying a lot of stuff, but it also allowed me to get the recording done faster.
Following Pre-Production Documents
I followed my storyboard as close as I could. The only scene that I changed was the first scene and the last scene, we got to filming and it was too time consuming and complicated so I made it more simple. As I was filming outside, I wanted to follow my risk assessment as much as possible such as making sure there was enough room for equipment, cast and crew such as avoiding narrow paths, as this would have been unsafe for my crew. However, comparing the images to my story board there are some similarities in the way my equipment was set up, as the camera angles were correct along with layout overall. This benefits my music video, as no pre production documents would need changing which would save me time.






.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment